The MOD Studio is interviewing for a Web Developer who is motivated, organized and excited to work with a variety of clients in a fast-paced environment. As our in-house developer, your responsibilities would include:
- Coding custom wordpress themes based on a PSD
- Implementing existing wordpress plugins, or write new plugins to extend clients' editing abilities (ie custom post types, using custom fields, etc.)
- Coding custom websites based on a PSD using HTML/CSS for sites not on a CMS
- Training clients on the use of their wordpress website and providing continual IT support/maintenance for all client requests
- HTML email newsletters for cross-platform compatibility to be sent via Eloqua or Marketo (understanding known issues with Outlook, Gmail, etc. and making tweaks for optimal display)
- HTML Email Templates for Mailchimp (using Mailchimp template tags to allow clients to use built-in editor to import or edit their own content, images, and sections)
- Ability to deliver quality work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and works well in a team environment
- Strong experience building consumer-oriented websites with cross browser compatibility
- Experience with marketing automation systems a plus
- Does not feel basic HTML projects are too small for them
- Excited to work with a growing company
- Performance-oriented (use of proper/necessary scripts, calls, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, Organized and Semantic code
- Graceful Degradation (IE9+)
- Knowledge of existing popular frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Pure, etc.)
- Ability to build custom front-end frameworks
- Adobe Photoshop (image asset management)
- CSS Preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
- Task Runners (Grunt/Gulp)
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant/Chief of Staff to support members of our leadership and execution teams in a fast-paced, highly-creative environment. The ideal candidate will have an extreme attention to detail as well as the ability to multi-task and juggle priorities. The role requires someone who is articulate and professional and who understands the ins and outs of organizing a rapidly growing company as well as busy professionals. A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must. This entry-level position will solidify your knowledge of all critical areas of a marketing and design agency while being the right-hand of agency leadership. Candidates that excel in this position may be offered a position in other areas of the agency including account management, content development and creative, based on performance, skill and interest. Responsibilities Include:
- Administrative and personal support of members of our leadership team
- Phone screening and provide info to prospective clients
- Keeping office presentable and managing supply inventory
- Assist in planning and setting up office events (parties, lunches, Hackathons, conferences, training seminars, etc.)
- Assist in reporting for end of month billing
- Manage internal social media accounts and respond to inquiries
- Assist with developing presentations for new business and client briefings
- Assisting with agency-wide functions, including client management, office support, creative development, planning, research, accounting, and project management.
- Coordinating and communicating with company management, clients, creative + account team, and vendors
- Following up with clients and vendors through email, phone, or in-person regarding ongoing projects/billing (if needed)
- Prioritizing and managing tasks
- Scheduling meetings both internally and with clients
- Taking and keeping meeting notes
Required Skills and Experience:
- A positive, can-do, team-player attitude is a must
- Experience working in a fast-paced, challenging environment (experience in a marketing agency is a plus)
- Assistant experience is a plus
- Any technical, creative and copywriting skills are a plus
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills
- Expert knowledge of computer technology, including MS Office
- Demonstrated ability to quickly turn around projects with polish and accuracy
- Reliable transportation is a MUST
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Commitment in both time and spirit to the leadership team and company
- A great sense of humor and an outgoing personality
How to Apply: Please respond by submitting to firstname.lastname@example.org a cover letter, resume/CV, and samples that may include links to past work, samples in PDF format of print or design document writing work, and anything else that you feel sets you apart.
The MOD Studio is looking for a top-notch, full-time Graphic Designer/Art Director who has a high level of creativity and attention to detail. This is a fast-paced position and a great opportunity join an award-winning agency’s team. Day-to-day responsibilities include concepting, brochure/collateral design, website design, UI/UX design, logo/identity design, PowerPoint template design, HTML email design and file preparation for print. This role will require working in a creative team with a copywriter and designing all types of advertising material; art director and copywriter work closely together and influence each other's work to develop ideas for an ad or ad campaigns. The ideal candidate for this position has:
- 2-4 years experience in graphic design, preferably in a staff position within an ad agency or in-house creative team
- A brag-worthy portfolio of both digital and traditional work
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design principles, standards, and techniques across a diverse array of styles
- Top-flight fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) as well as Microsoft Office Programs (proficiency in PowerPoint a plus)
- Sophisticated knowledge of typography, photography, and illustration
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually
- Ability to pitch and articulate design strategy and communicate well internally with team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Expert-level skills in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop (Adobe CC)
- The ability to adhere to deadlines and budgets
- Development, animation, video and prototyping knowledge/skills are a big plus
- Maintains current knowledge of new versions of industry software and updates agency management accordingly of necessary upgrades
- Savvy in understanding and developing creative work that fits with the overall brand strategy, not just a particular project or assignment
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in agency account management. This role’s responsibilities include managing and guiding all aspects of projects from inception through execution, cultivating of internal, as well as external (client and partner agency) relationships, and ultimately, ensuring that we drive our clients’ core purpose through all that our agency team does. Candidate must possess key attributes such as exceptional communication skills, unwavering attention to detail, and an innate desire for teamwork and project completion. An Account Manager for this position should be experienced and capable in the following areas:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, problem solve, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to oversee a high volume of projects at the same time, understanding how and when to prioritize, delegate, and involve supervisor.
- Client management experience, including everything from defining meeting agendas and aligning project schedules to leading client-facing calls and presentations and pushing our agency POV when needed.
- Internal team management experience, including partnering with strategy and creative teams to strengthen and evolve our work into an end product that both exceeds client expectations and delivers smart, emotive thinking that we as an agency are proud of.
- Understanding of all channels of media, digital, mobile, social, experiential, etc.
- Information mining and analysis, from both internal and external sources. Whether specific to our client or to the broader advertising industry, an interest in research competitive and cultural trends or news is expected, as is a desire to decipher this information into meaningful insights for our team internally and/or for our client.
- Ability to sell work – the ideal Account Manager will be able to develop such a strong understanding of the client’s business and how the creative work ladders back to the key objectives that they will be able to define creative opportunities and help sell/upsell and defend the ideas we bring to the table.
- Digital, mobile and social media experience are very important prerequisites. Should have an understanding of the terminology, file formats, trafficking process, etc.